As a Senior Full-stack developer at eCommeleon you will:
- Be responsible for code development to create cutting-edge solutions in all phases of our development cycle
- Contribute to the development of our in-house web-based software
- Document your work to the required standard
- Work flexibly as part of a multi-talented and international team in Leipzig (relocation to Leipzig area is mandatory)
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU:
- Have 3 years+ in software development with PHP OOP
- Are able to demonstrate how you code, approach tasks and solve problems as a whole
- Have an English level of at least B1
- Are able to work independently and take responsibility for your tasks
- Are able to proactively suggest improvements and contribute to the team; we work together for great collective results
These qualities would strengthen your application further:
- Programming skills in other languages and frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience in UX/UI for web-based SaaS
- Enjoying a proactive approach to the work with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Fluent German skills
- High motivation and goal-oriented approach
HOW TO APPLY
or send an email with your cv (including salary expectations) to email@example.com
About eCommeleon GmbH
eCommeleon is a SaaS solution designed specifically for marketplace sellers, brands and services, and brings more than a decades’ worth of experience into one intuitive tool.
As a spin-off from InterCultural Elements (ICE), one of the first companies to offer services designed to help retailers expand internationally via marketplaces, eCommeleon is a software solution which allows retailers to bring ICE’s marketplace expertise in house.
In 2019, eCommeleon was created as a separate entity in order to cater for a broader market than would be possible for a services agency such as ICE. eCommeleon still works closely with ICE, allowing customers to take advantage of the international aspects of ICE (translation, customer service, account management) to augment elements of the software which are best handled by international native speakers.
Although we’re a start-up, the eCommeleon team has been working together for almost a decade. Join us on our journey.