Job Responsibilities of Technical Operations Engineer:
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on diagnosing and troubleshooting computer
- Contribute to maintaining and building our cloud infrastructure (Azure, OnPrem, cloud
- Participate in managing security systems, firewalls, and load balancing.
- Contribute to our scripting work using Python, PowerShell, and Bash, while
understanding how our automation strategies integrate into a unified solution.
- Liaise with Engineers on the AlphaPoint development team to resolve technical
- Participate in solution development/delivery, using our products and platforms.
- Triage and mitigate technical support issues and software bugs.
Required Skills and Experience:
● Bachelors Degree
● Minimum 1 year of experience with basic scripting and programming experience.
● At least 3 year of experience working directly with Linux/Unix and Windows administration.
● At least 1 year of experience dealing with containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
● At least 3 year of experience with scripting such as PowerShell and Bash
● At least 3 year of experience working in a DevOps/TechOps capacity.
● At least 1 year of experience working with SQL/MySQL queries, scripting, administration.
Strongly desired experience:
● Experience with emerging blockchain technologies is a nice to have
● Experience supporting trading or exchange software developed in-house.
● At least 1 year of experience with TCP/IP and Firewall experience.
● At least 1 year of experience working with virtualization – Hyper-V or VMware.
● At least 1 year of experience working in the cloud such as Azure or AWS.
● Minimum 3 years of experience working with Linux/Unix administration.
● At least 3 years of experience with scripting such as PowerShell or Bash