The world is on the verge of a mobility revolution which will change the way we move around as it has not done in over a century.
Transportation will be easier, faster, more comfortable, more affordable, less polluting and more sociable.
At Hupp, we are working to bring this vision to life through shared daily mobility. Our smart daily carpooling assistant helps people commute to work easily, productively and sociably.
Now we need to let people know about what we are doing and let them join our movement.
We’re looking for a business developer who is excited to bring our product to new communities through meaningful partnerships with public institutions and medium and large businesses.
You are driven by results, love to listen and understand how to bring value by providing a tailored solution to each customer. You are a strong communicator who is obsessed with client happiness. You are always willing to learn more and are not afraid to ask.
– Work with the founders to create new business opportunities
– Build great relationships with new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
– Weed out non-qualified prospects and set meetings with qualified prospects
– Consistently achieve qualified opportunity
– Demonstrate the value of Hupp through email and phone communication
– Grit, positive attitude and enthusiasm
– Great oral and written communication skills in English
– German or French native-speaker (speaking both would be a great plus)
– Experience in a fast-paced startup-like environment
– You’ll gather a huge amount of experience in building a successful startup
– You’ll be part of a friendly, international and open team with a huge vision
– Flexible working hours and remote work
– 700€ – 1000€ per month (depending on experience and engagement)
If you want to work on a project that has the potential to improve the lives of many people and make the world a better place, contact us at:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.