Statice is a Berlin-based tech company focused on building technologies for large-scale data anonymization. We believe in the data-driven future and that it is critical to leverage technology as a means for good, to design ethically and morally sustainable innovation. At the very core of our information-driven world lies the individual user, a human being with a personal identity, interests, motivations, emotions, and actions that are continuously becoming transparent. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of sensitive data.
Learn more about what we do: https://www.statice.ai/
We are now looking for you to join us as a Marketing Intern with the possibility to extend it to a fixed contract in marketing.
- Content planning and drafting, including researching relevant topics for the blog, social media and more
- Presswork, including researching relevant media outlets (EU + global) and maintain the press list
- Events, including researching relevant event opportunities and proactive outreach with event organizers and partners
- Organize logistics (order promotional material, reserve technical equipment, catering etc)
- Assist in writing event content (presentations, speaker information, social media posts etc)
- Support in organizing smaller Statice events for customers as well as partners, such as meetups
- Experience or interest in events, PR or marketing
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Great communication skills
- Good ability to prioritize work
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility of your work and you possess a natural sense of urgency to set and deliver against tight deadlines.
- Great people skills (especially in written interaction)
We are a growing team with big dreams. We have come together from (nearly) all corners of the world, and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues is exciting and challenging at the same time and takes the right mindsets and motivations. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- An exciting challenge in a growing tech industry
- Competitive salary
- Great co-workers & social events
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote policy
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.