The Business Development Executive position at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the company. If you are relentless, thrive in a competitive environment, and want to make an immediate impact, this role is a great opportunity for you. We’re a fast-paced established startup innovating an old-school $400 BILLION dollar industry. The experience you obtain at Machinio in 3 months is worth more than experience you’d obtain in 1 year anywhere else!
With headquarters in Chicago, Berlin and teammates all over the world, this role offers the unique opportunity to be a part of something unconventional with limitless growth potential.
We are the fastest growing machinery marketplace in the world, featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30 under 30), Crain’s Chicago Business, Business Insider and Inc.com, and more.
– Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all over North America and sign them up as members.
– You’re a consultant: understand their businesses, their growth potential.
– You’re likeable: you’re able to resonate with prospects and develop relationships with them.
– You’re a team player: collaborate with the team to improve internal processes.
– You don’t like losing, ever.
– Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
– Office in the heart of Berlin, with easy access to anywhere.
– Quarterly team events, hangout fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and really fun holiday parties!
– Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
– And, of course, a stocked kitchen.
– Base salary + generous commission structure. First year on target earnings of anywhere from EUR 50k to EUR 100k, with the opportunity to make much more.
Our Interview Process:
Step 1 – Initial phone call to get to know you, and for you to get to know us
Step 2 – Meet the manager of the Business Development team, and discuss the role in depth.
Step 3 – Role play scenario, to evaluate your relationship-building and sales abilities.
Step 4 – Meet our VP of Sales.
We have a 2-week timeline for our entire interview process, with the goal of staying efficient with your time and our time. We’re quick decision makers!
Send your resume to email@example.com with the answer to the following question: what makes you an A-player?
About Machinio GmbH
Machinio is the fastest-growing used machinery marketplace in the world aggregating over 1 milllion active used equipment listings and attracting over 500,000 interested buyers from 190+ countries per month. We are rapidly expanding globally, with offices in Chicago (US) and Berlin (Germany) and we are looking for hard working, growth hungry individuals to grow with us.
Machinio GmbH is seeking Business Development & Sales Managers who fluently speak the following languages: