Tech innovation impacts our business! We create new solutions to improve our business continuously. To help fulfilling millions of orders a year for one of the biggest players in marketplace E-Commerce you will be in a crucial role to improve our infrastructure. Our core stack is state-of-the-art and includes PHP, Symfony, MySQL, Angular JS, Asp.net. When our stack sounds familiar to you we’d like to invite you to become part of our experienced and international engineering team. Your tasks in particular:
- Develop features for current systems like our internally developed process management or SCM tool,
- Decide on architecture and technology to make sure you can deliver on time,
- Help bringing new technology into the team,
- Improve all processes to make sure deployment is no hassle,
- Coordinate tasks for our agile team and make sure they will be executed,
- Take responsibility for projects, technology as well as for clean and reusable codes,
- Constantly improve yourself by learning new technologies and concepts following best industry practices.
If you fulfill the following requirements, we will be a perfect fit:
- You are proficient in PHP7,
- You have a good knowledge of SQL Databases and mySQL,
- You gained profound experiences in a JS framework,
- Clean architecture is your everyday business,
- You can dig into Legacy Code without urging to refactor everything,
- You bring a hands on and pragmatic mentality in Frontend,
- You do not only consider yourself as a PHP developer but as a developer who loves to learn and who is eager to code in other programming languages,
- You approach your job with an open mind, both towards technologies and people,
- Very good English skills, German would be a plus.
Nice to have:
- You have worked with REST APIs in .Net, with Angular JS and Symfony,
- Good knowledge in deployment tools and task runners (e.g. Jenkins, npm, composer, grunt).
- You will have the opportunity to try new ways aside from existing conventions and you will receive quick decisions and feedback.
- You will initiate, independently plan and execute new projects in cooperation with other departments.
- We offer a well-equipped workplace with modern technologies at our bright and air-conditioned office in Berlin City-Centre.
- You will gain continuous on and off-the-job trainings to enlarge and enrich your IT skills as well as free German language sessions, if desired.
- An international, experienced and always supporting team is curious to getting to know you and will ensure a well-structured and clear training.
- We offer flexible working hours as well as fresh fruits, cold beverages, hot coffee and tea for free.
- We value team events and transparent company meetings on a regular basis.
Further information about the team and some corporate insights you will find here: http://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
We want to keep the application process short. We aim to finish it within two weeks with a phone interview, one or two personal interviews and a programming test included. Of course, you will have the opportunity to getting to know the team and the offices.
Want to get in touch with the team or have any questions about our Tech Stack, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply via email. Please use our online application form.
About KW Commerce GmbH
KW-Commerce is an international e-commerce company at the start-up hot spot Berlin. Our product range includes more than 25,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more than 5,000,000 customers every year, fast and worldwide. KW-Commerce is a grown-up start-up. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 180 employees worldwide continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success