ABOUT THE JOB
AS A FRONT-END DEVELOPER AT ECOMMELEON YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for code development to create cutting-edge solutions in all phases of our development cycle
- Contribute to the development of our in-house web-based software, which will be launched to market Q4 2019
- Employ your analytical skills in a variety of support tasks
- Be responsible for redesigning and improving our existing UX/UI
- Work flexibly as part of a multi-talented and international team in Leipzig (relocation to Leipzig area is mandatory)
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU:
- Are able to understand and apply modern UX/UI design best practices
- Have a passion to learn and apply new skills
- Have an English level of at least B1
- Are able to work independently and take responsibility for your tasks
- Are able to proactively suggest improvements and contribute to the team; we work together for great collective results
- These qualities would strengthen your application further:
- Expertise in object-oriented software development preferably with PHP
- A proactive approach to the work with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Fluent English and German skills
- High motivation and goal-oriented approach
HOW TO APPLY
or send an email with your cv (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org
About eCommeleon GmbH
eCommeleon is a SaaS solution designed specifically for marketplace sellers, brands and services, and brings more than a decades’ worth of experience into one intuitive tool.
As a spin-off from InterCultural Elements (ICE), one of the first companies to offer services designed to help retailers expand internationally via marketplaces, eCommeleon is a software solution which allows retailers to bring ICE’s marketplace expertise in house.
In 2019, eCommeleon was created as a separate entity in order to cater for a broader market than would be possible for a services agency such as ICE. eCommeleon still works closely with ICE, allowing customers to take advantage of the international aspects of ICE (translation, customer service, account management) to augment elements of the software which are best handled by international native speakers.
Although we’re a start-up, the eCommeleon team has been working together for almost a decade. Join us on our journey.