At Carjump we love carsharing! With the Carjump app you can find, book and sign up for several carsharing providers like DriveNow, Car2Go, Multicity and more – individual, flexible and all within one app.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative problem solver, who embraces design thinking, and thrives on getting it right for the user. You will be working hand-in-hand with our product team in a highly collaborative, fast paced, agile environment.
This means that you’ll be an integral part of the design team, shaping the decisions that drive our product forward by embracing and translating user needs to intuitive experiences. You’ll be a part of all UX stages including discovery, user research, concepting, wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing.
Are you able to marry stakeholder goals to user needs and translate that to experiences that delight? We’d love to hear from you!
What we expect:
- At least 3 years experience designing for iOS, Android, and web
- Think, dream, and breathe HIG and Material design
- Experience in planning user testing sessions, conducting user research, and analyzing qualitative data
- Clear communication skills, especially when it comes to describing design decisions and interpreting user data
- Experience designing in a sprint environment and collaborating closely with developers throughout the design process
- Ability to translate complex problems to meaningful solutions
- We design in Sketch, therefore so should you!
- Knowledge of at least one advanced prototyping tool (i.e. Axure, Hype, Principle, Framer etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English. German and other languages are a huge plus
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies in cross-functional teams
- International team
- Room for your own ideas
- Cool loft-office
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product
- Unlimited Carsharing
Please send your application, including cover letter, resume and portfolio, telling us why you want to work here.