As a Account Executive with a product that delivers massive value by transforming workplaces, the world is your oyster of opportunities waiting to be turned into business. While digitalization has picked up momentum over the last years, we are still in the early days. For you, this means that there is a plethora of companies out there that value a professional, consultative expert explaining them the benefit of using one single platform to engage their entire workforce on any device.
Of course, we are a team and you will have all the support necessary, but those deals are your deals and you are responsible for bringing them home.
You will talk to and consult manufacturing companies, hotels, retailers and many other industries – from HR over Communications, Operations, IT up to C-Level. This requires you to be proactive, creative, likable, persuasive and be willing to walk the extra mile on strategically chosen initiatives. Our technology is turning our clients´ internal communication and HR processes upside down. So you will succeed when you truly understand your prospects challenges and their internal structure while establishing a strong relationship and trust in you as the solution provider.
Nonetheless, you are also comfortable to switch gears and lead negotiations to finalize an agreement and stand up for Beekeepers interests.
No. of open positions: 4 (mid-level to senior)
Place of work: Berlin, Zurich or remote from the southern part of Germany
After 1 month you will:
- fully understand, what value our platform delivers
- know all your peers
- be a pro at Salesforce and all the other tools we use
- have started to build a pipeline and had your first conversations
- have joined several on-site pitches and led the first yourself
After 3 months you will
- have built a pipeline and closed your first deal
- have an understanding of the potential of your very own region
- enjoy a strong bond with the rest of the EMEA/NA business team
- develop your own style of pitching
- be confident in commiting to your forecast
After 6 months, you will:
- Be comfortable speaking to any level of seniority about internal communications
- Know exactly when you will close the next business
- Know your competitors inside out
- Help newbees kick starting their career at Beekeeper
- Have found new and creative ways to pitch
What we look for in you
- Languages: German native and English at full professional proficiency
- Communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritize an overabundance of opportunities that ask for your attention
- Expertise in digital technologies
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- At least 1 year of work experience highly relevant to business development
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Flat hierarchies and strong growth opportunities
- An exposure to both users and customers
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- A flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- Free food, sports lessons (Yoga, Crossfit, etc.)
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job.
About Beekeeper AG
Beekeeper ist eine mehrfach ausgezeichnete Mitarbeiter-App, die dabei hilft, den Arbeitsplatz von gewerblichen Mitarbeitern zu digitalisieren. Unsere Mission besteht darin, diejenigen Menschen zu verbinden, die zuvor von der internen Kommunikation im Unternehmen weitgehend ausgeschlossen waren. Beekeeper macht Mitarbeiter über Standorte und Abteilungen hinweg in Echtzeit erreichbar und integriert bestehende IT-Systeme und Kommunikationskanäle auf einer sicheren Plattform. Unser smartes Dashboard hilft dabei, bessere Entscheidungen zu treffen und Prozesse zu optimieren. Beekeeper ist bei Mitarbeitern in mehr als 130 Ländern als mobile Kommunikationsplattform im Einsatz. Zu unseren Kunden zählen Unternehmen wie Ricola, Leffers oder MANN+HUMMEL. Neben dem Hauptsitz in Zürich ist Beekeeper mit Standorten in San Francisco, Berlin und London vertreten.